while going from Ambala to New Delhi by train

These are the photographs I took sitting in the train window seat, while i was going from Ambala to New Delhi.

I just cant resist the nature beauty...



And I love The Greens.


Its not any jungle , just a land near the agricultural farm.

I love this picture...

are these banana trees ?



Green lands...This is the biggest of all trees in the area & its standing alone.


My guess is that this is the perfect window scene captured.

Road Crossing on rail tracks.


lol this is the room of railway employee who open or closes the road crossing while the train comes . but i guess now a days its automatic coz while my train came it closed by itself .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.